I cannot inspire the world alone and so I would love guest posts published on my blog. Here are guest post submission guidelines.
I’m looking specifically for posts on:
- Inspiration – Based on your own personal experiences.
- Creative Writing – Relate your articles to life, not fiction.
To increase you chances of acceptance:
- Make your post between 800 – 2000 words (I love long inspirational content)
- Include at least one anecdote – people really like real-life stories
- Use an interactive tone – simple language. It’s a blog post not an academic paper
- Revise your wok and your grammar has to be on point – correcting 2000 words is no joke
- Your post should have a Christian worldview. Most of my writing is informed by the fact that I am a Christian. Your post should not go against the Christian faith. Your posts should strictly cover any of the following subjects; Inspiration, Motivation, Rebuke & Hope.
What I will NOT accept:
- I don’t publish guest posts with text links for businesses (i.e. a link to web design services, or car rental site). Links to specific businesses are not guest posts, they’re sponsored posts.
- I’m not looking for cliches. Your post should inspire people. It should have tangible content able to move one’s reasoning. Make it interesting, people HATE long and boring articles.
In case I publish your guest post, I’ll link it to your blog (if you have one) and social sites. Linking your post to your blog will drive traffic to your blog and that will improve your ranking. I’ll also give you author attribution on the same.
Do I need to provide a photo?
Yes you can – One that can be re-edited and bear the Silomasays logo. Should be CC0 public domain, but if you have none, I will source one myself. I’m also a pretty good graphics designer.
When will I get published?
I’ll get back to you within a week or two and inform you of your content worthiness of publication.
Will I get paid?
At this time I don’t offer payment for submissions. I will give you a by-line.
So, go ahead and submit your guest post to My Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be published anonymously kindly also inform me.