Sometimes life just can decide to be dark. It makes our current situation hazy and hopeless. Well, I collated 20 of the best motivational quotes and made beautiful sharable graphical artworks that you can easily share and save to uplift you always.
1. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” – Marty Rubin
2. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
3. “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” – Psalm 27:1
4. “You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.” — Timber Hawkeye
5. “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.” – Genesis 28:15
6. “When life is giving you thousands of reasons to cry, then show life that you actually have a million reasons to be happy”
7. “God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
8. “Tough times will not last But tough people do! So hang in there, because you are the toughest person I know.”
9. “For with God nothing is impossible.” – Luke 1:37
10. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
11. “Give your burdens unto the LORD for He will take care of them.” – Psalm 55:22
12. “Take a deep breath, and relax, it’s all going to turn out better than you expected.”
13. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
14. “There’s always more to life than we expect, even in our darkest hours.”
15. “Everything is going to be alright maybe not today but eventually”
16. “Be still and know that I am God.” – Psalm 46:10
17. “Everything is gonna be okay!”
18. “Always remember: If You’re Going Through Hell, Keep Going.” – Winston Churchill
19. “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” – Julian of Norwich
20. “The best views come After the hardest climb”
How did you feel about these motivational quotes? You can tell me in the comment box below? Why don’t you invite a friend over to get some inspiration too? You can also share on your social media or even create a board on your Pinterest? More are coming, keep tuned!!!